I believe that every day you can hit the reset button.
But our society has been conditioned to restart on January 1. So, why not use all that extra energy from the rest of the world to push and propel you forward. Books, journals and gym memberships are great at first; they get us all excited.
I want that excitement to last you all year.
Imagine what it would feel like to look back on 2015 and feel happy in your relationships, get through that job transition you’ve been wanting to make, or have a new confidence in yourself and your abilities?
Set 2015 into motion by answering these questions:
- How do want your home life to look in 2015? Do you want to upgrade your vehicle, finish your basement, or move to a warmer climate? Downsize and simplify? Maybe, just experience peace in your living space?
- How do you want your relationship with yourself, others and food to look in 2015? Are you looking to find a loving partner, or enhance your current relationship? Meet new people? Expand your current circle of friends and collaborators? Would you like to strengthen your meditation practice or start one? Really love the person you see in the mirror? Eat healthy and exercise consistently?
- Adventure/Hobbies/Travel – Do you want to check some things off your bucket list this year? Hike Machu Picchu, learn to snowboard, pick up a new sport, or get your family to the beach?
- What does your career look like in 2015? Are you ready for a step up in pay? Have you been wanting to go out on your own? List the amount of money you want to be making, and the freedom you desire. It’s possible to get up everyday and be excited.
- Talents and Passion projects – If you had nothing holding you back and all the money in the world…list some of the things you would do.
OK, so now you may be asking yourself, “but how?”
Let me help you…I’m doing 45 minute consults in-person or over skype for $50.
- Prior to your session I will look over what you want to accomplish
- Then together, we will identify and clear blocks that are holding you back
To book please e-mail or call 612-227-8571.