Summer is coming to a close. As we transition into the fall many changes come up. Days become shorter, the weather gets cooler, and there is an urge to get back to a routine, buckle down and get to work.
What does this time of year bring up for you?
- Do you crave routine? But you want a new routine.
- Do you feel feelings like you did as a kid having to go back to school?
- Do you feel reluctant to go back to the old routine of your job, life or relationships?
- Do you feel like there is something more … and you’re wondering how to make it show up?
If you are feeling a post-summer letdown – let’s ease you into the fall and take some of those summer Zen Vibes with you.
Society’s pressure leads us to think that we have to be “perfect”. We tend to interpret that pressure and create our own individual reality around it. Often times, when we feel sad or down we view it as if something is wrong with us. Feelings of joy and happiness are never questioned – so don’t question your sadness. I know this is easier said than done, but you are the only one that can begin to re-train your brain.
Our bodies are energy; connected, smart and intuitive – what if we listened to them? Feelings of loneliness or discomfort is just your body’s way of waking you up and keeping you hungry for more.
It is going to take some practice to let your body begin to guide you. This change can feel overwhelming, but speaking from experience … it is the culmination of many very small mind shifts that has catapulted huge change in my life.
Let’s get you practicing.
There is no better time to start than NOW!
Connect and ground everyday. We often wonder why we feel anxious or chaotic? Because we forget to check-in and connect to source.
3 Simple Ways to Connect and Ground (try 1 everyday)
- Before you open your eyes in the morning, do a body scan and silently or out loud ask, “I wonder what miracles will happen today?”
- Spend 15 – 30 minutes in nature per day.
- Set the timer on your phone for 5 minutes, get into a comfortable seated position with your eyes closed and connect to your breath. Practice breathing deep into your belly. (extend the length of time with your practice)
Once you have taken the time to connect and ground, you must pay attention because you will begin to be divinely guided.
3 Major Areas to Pay Attention To
- What or who is crossing your path? – people, suggestions, advertisements, food, travel destinations – remain curious and go toward what resonates.
- What foods are you drawn to or craving? Have you been curious or interested in a healthier eating style or eliminating certain food? An abundance of fresh food is available in the fall. Go toward what is naturally in season to give your body the appropriate nourishment.
- How do you feel? – Sit in your feelings; they do not come up to be avoided. By giving yourself permission to “feel”, you will naturally process and release the pain as opposed to avoiding and storing it in the body.
Yes, this new philosophy is going to bring up some uncomfortable feelings. You may even notice a heightened series of events that occur. They are showing up for you as an opportunity to begin experiencing the free and easy life all year round, just as you did this summer.
I have listed a few tips and tools that I practice in my daily life and have proven lasting results with my clients. If you are finding it difficult to move through this change alone, consider my services. My intuitive process will quickly help you identify the blocks that are preventing you from easily moving into the free and easy lifestyle you desire.